Monday, September 20, 2010

I even faint with sweat

I even faint with sweat, he kept praise: admiration admire , Wang favorite dessert, as long as the verses and will buy every weekend. can not remember I will complain: I've got to me Buy dessert! go to the supermarket the day before yesterday, as time tense, P90X after buying out the meat We'll stay away, approaching checkout when I suddenly remembered I have not bought dessert, so with Mr. Wang wrote: Yes, forgot to buy a dessert, go back it. Mr. Wang said: do not buy, I do not eat, but significantly slowed down the foot. I saw this attitude even say: buy it, buy it. Results The guy behind me hit it with his mouth open and look for ice cream. halo, say you want to eat? you do not say how do I know. , the last to buy sweets got left of the five,p90x workout with Guazi Ren's , Tao Su , I love Chi Guazai , so eat . Mr. Wang said, I saw a business trip to steal his dessert.
I of course denied, in accordance. People say: You always eat the same, just like Song Dandan old picking up a sheep and wool may pull out , of course, can be seen. ah, experience, and the next was kind of bad eating. , last week Monday night, I want to change the clothes for them, not to prepare for Mr. Wang, the results others do not face with Yue: That I'll wear what? I say you find it, my clothes do not say you help p90x dvd set me how to prepare it. Results someone Dragon Heart extremely unhappy, angry, and silent. last night, changing clothes asked me: my Qiuyi so much, how no Qiuku? I wear thick Qiuku. Alas, his life Shashi Hou can take care of themselves then? , there are times, Mr. Wang lost the key to me the keys, just at noon, I and my colleagues to beautiful crossroads waiting for him. Results after this guy looked at my colleagues to look at, but also second look, and then the third eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment