Monday, September 27, 2010

The following pieces of shorts that at least a small one yard

The following pieces of shorts that at least a small one yard, see I chose the 3-4 years of age, height 95-105 but a bit small, at least freshman yards .15 dollars, not moncler cheap nor expensive, can only be said to be a reasonable price. detail map attached below click to shop around in recent months I shop at two bought four pairs of Shanghai back to force the shoes, three pairs of canvas shoes, a pair of garden shoes. Zan very objectively, garden shoes, or good, very soft. It's canvas shoes Shanghai Warrior is really not very good. First of all, I am sure I bought a genuine right, and then I come to talk about the quality of Shanghai back to power, really deserve the title of the brand in dozens moncler jackets of old age.
I remember two years ago to the week over week to buy the foreign trade canvas shoes, only 10 8 yuan, wearing more than a year, until the wear smaller or intact. which returned to power as the Shanghai only wear long ah, they begin a degumming. before the pair of jeans to buy high-Gang, a good shoe tongue short walk a few steps tongue inwards wear reduction, design quite a problem, because there are points long, so I wanted to start lying and buy a pair just to wear; more problematic is that I had bought the brand how well the second time wearing the brand also buy it, head is filled with the word .... I was never to buy after the back edge of Shanghai. The shopping is satisfactory and their dissatisfaction Remember this lesson, after moncler sale a number of shopping would be more sensible. unglued the way to shoot free to show you guys it, although only a little, but that is not comfortable watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment